4-Piece Covers / Party Band - Taking Pride In A Great Night!
Mr Bright Side
Stuck In The Middle
Tourguide sets include tracks by Robbie Williams, Rod Stewart, Stereophonics, REM, Oasis, Bon Jovi, The Beatles... there is something for everybody to make your day really special. We can also provide a DJ service as an optional extra for those who want an all-in-one package, and take requests for live songs to be included (with reasonable notice).
Tourguide tailor their sets to suit the crowd, putting the audience's expectations first. You want up to the minute Indie and pop? No problem. 60's and 70's classics? Great. Rock and blues? Love it.
They are extremely amenable guys and will do their best to accommodate any reasonable requests in a professional manner. With Tourguide the priority is the fun had by the people at the event and the enthusiasm and great music generated by the band very quickly spreads throughout the dance hall!
For an approximate quote, please enter your postcode:
- Walk This Way - Aerosmith
- All These Things That I've Done - The Killers
- Twist And Shout - The Beatles
- You Really Got Me - The Kinks
- Hard Day's Night - The Beatles
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
- Help! - The Beatles
- Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
- Johnny Be Goode - Chuck Berry
- Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin
- Living On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
- Rock 'n' Roll - Led Zeppelin
- Summer Of 69 - Bryan Adams
- I'm A Believer - The Monkees
- Ever Fallen In Love - The Buzzcocks
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Make Me Smile - Cockney Rebels
- She's Electric - Oasis
- Should I Stay Or Should I Go - The Clash
- Cigarettes And Alcohol - Oasis
- Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
- Mustang Sally - Wilson Picket
- Rio - Duran Duran
- 500 Miles - The Proclaimers
- Hungry Like The Wolf - Duran Duran
- Crazy Little Thing - Queen
- Groove Is In The Heart - Dee-lite
- Under The Bridge - Rhcp
- Suspicious Minds - Elvis
- Can't Stop - Rhcp
- Hound Dog - Elvis
- Brown Sugar - The Rolling Stones
- Devil In Disguise - Elvis
- Satisfaction - The Rolling Stones
- Blue Suede Shoes - Elvis
- Jumping Jack Flash - The Rolling Stones
- Jailhouse Rock - Elvis
- Last Time - The Rolling Stones
- Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand Ghostbusters - Ray Parker Jr.
- Alright Now - Free
- Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealers Wheel
- Town Called Malice - The Jam
- She Bangs The Drums - Stone Roses
- Laid - James
- Caroline - Status Quo
- Mr. Brightside - The Killers Born To Be Wild - Steppenwolf
- One I Love - Rem
- Same Jeans - The View
- Dakota - Stereophonics
- Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- Dreaming Of You - The Coral
- Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Andy Williams
- Sit Down - James
- Superstition - Stevie Wonder
- Time Bomb - Rancid
- Valerie - The Zutons
- American Pie - Don Mclean
- People Are Strange - The Doors
- I Believe In A Thing Called Love - The Darkness
- Runaway Train - Soul Asylum
- Pompeii - Bastille
- Last Nite - The Strokes
- And Many More!
- The Hey Green Hotel, Marsden
- Manchester City Football Club
- Ukranian Club, Halifax,
- Alton Towers
- The Belle Epoque, Knutsford
- The Bellavista, Milnrow
- The Manchester Airport Marriot
- Liverpool Marina And Yacht Club
- Hoghton Tower, Preston
- Heaton House Farm, Macclesfield
- Duke92, Castlefield, Manchester
- Ruthin Castle, Denbigh
- Mere Court, Mere
- Mere Golf And Country Club
- Manchester Ramada Hotel
- Blundell Hill Golf Club, Preston
- Didsbury Golf Club
- Bron Efion Country House, Criccieth
- Heskin Hall, Chorley
- Drayton Manor
- Brownsholme Hall, Clitheroe
- Samlesbury Hall, Preston
- Metropole Hotel, Llandrindod
- And Many More!
Just want to say hige thanks for yesterday. You were totally amazing and made the evening do everything we could have wished for. Everyone has commented today about how brilliant you were. Fab job."
- Wedding, Gill Head Farm, Penrith, July '15
"Just thought I would send a quick email to say thank you very much for Saturday night, every one loved you and the place was bouncing :-) lots of people asking about you so I hope you get some more business out of it, you deserve it."
- Dan and Sam, Wedding, Samlesbury Hall, Preston, Feb '14
"I just wanted to say a huge thank you for the music at our wedding on Saturday! Everyone really really enjoyed it, and thought you were fantastic. Thanks again for everything!"
- Jemma, Wedding, Browsholme Hall, Clitheroe, July '13
"Just wanted to thank you for the best night on Friday!! It was so much fun, everybody has been raving about it and saying how great you were!! You definitely got everyone in the party mood, the atmosphere was amazing!!"
- Fran and Jake, Wedding, Drayton Manor Hotel, June '13
"I just wanted to say a huge Thank you for playing at our wedding at Heskin Hall, Chorley on 6th October. You were absolutely fantastic and genuinely made our day - it really wouldn't have been the same without you. We've had loads of compliments from our friends about you, some of whom barely left the dance floor they were dancing so much! You're fantastic value for money, totally professional, and a brilliant band. I would highly recommend you."
- Dona and Nick, Wedding, Heskin Hall, Oct'12
"We would just like to pass on a massive thanks to you and the band for a brilliant evening on Saturday at our first annual Star Ball. We have had so many compliments from people saying saying how much they enjoyed your performances which I think that was plain for all to see by how full the dance floor was when you were playing."
- Dave, Charity Ball, MacDonald Hotel, Aug '12
"I just wanted to send you a quick note to say a big thank you to you all for such a brilliant performance at our wedding a couple of weeks ago, as I'm sure you could tell on the the evening my husband & I both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves as did all of our guests - your performance and enthusiasm really made our day extra special and was just what we were looking for in a band - perfect." - John & Sian, Wedding, Bron Eifion
Country House, Criccieth, June '12
"I just want to say thank you to you and your band for a fabulous evening on saturday at Katie and Kevins wedding. You were tremendous and we have had fantastic feedback from many of our guests. I've been told you are also playing at my god daughter's wedding on 8th September, (we only found out on saturday night) so we look forward to sharing your music again."
- Pauline, Wedding, Didsbury Golf Club, June '12
"Thank you so much for playing an awesome set at our wedding last week. You guys were brilliant and thanks for letting my husband serenade me..... I was looking round for the karaoke screen, couldn't believe he'd learnt it for the night!!!
You made everything really easy, great set list to choose from and the fact that your drummer has video'ed it is such an added bonus. We'd definitely recommend you, in fact the wedding organiser has taken your details for her brother's wedding. Thanks again."
- Katie, Wedding, Harrogate, Dec '11
"Just a quick thanks for last night. You went down a storm and the place was rocking. Great choice of songs. We'd like you back for next year - book us in. All the best."
- Pat, Christmas Party, AOM Rugby Club, Dec '11
"Just want to thank you again - you were absolutely fantastic, had everyone dancing all night. Such great sports wearing the 'Martyn' masks and for playing a specially requested rendition of Dancing Queen! Just perfect. Thanks again."
- Alison & Martyn Houslay, Wedding, Blundells Hill Golf Club, Prescot, Sept '11
"Thanks to you and the guys for Saturday night. Everyone commented on how good you were. The whole wedding was perfect."
- Laura, Wedding, Manchester Ramada, Sept '11
"I recently saw you at the Knutsford Schools Ball, and thought you were fantastic; I've never seen such a good covers band (you pulled off my favourite Killers' track superbly)."
- Pam, Knutsford School's Ball, Chesire, July '11
"The event was fantastic. The band were brilliant, very professional. I would recommend Tourguide and Scott Jordan Entertainment to anyone looking for entertainment and wouldn't hesitate to contact you again for next years Ball. Many Thanks."
- Sade, Mere Golf and Country Club, July '11
"Tourguide were fantastic and really capped off a great day for us.
The guys are really friendly and they performed a great set of songs and even let one of our mates sing on one of the songs, which went down well with the guests! We would recommend them to anyone for a great night of classic and modern music. Thank you very much Tourguide!"
- Sophie & Ned, Wedding, Denbighshire, May '11
"Thanks to all of you for a really good night - I hope you had as much fun playing as we did dancing!"
- Chris and Adele, Wedding, Knutsford, Apr '11
"Now we're back from honeymoon, we just wanted to thank you for performing at our wedding and for getting through the snow! Everyone enjoyed your performance."
- Rebecca and Sean, Wedding, Mitton Hall, Dec '10
"Just a quick email to say thanks for a great night at our wedding last weekend. Everyone's been talking about the great band so you certainly got everyone talking!
Thanks also for doing 'Rock n Roll All Night' which was quality... thought you played it better than Kiss ever can!! Thanks again and hope to see you in the future!"
- Alex and Lisa Wagstaff, Wedding, Mere Court, Oct '10
"I just wanted to pass on our thanks for making our evening reception so memorable. Even though the evening party was slightly (!) delayed, and your sets reduced, we had so many compliments regarding you guys. Hope you don't mind but we passed on your details and will certainly be recommending the band to friends for future celebrations. Many thanks again and I hope you guys enjoyed the evening / venue."
- Paul and Clare, Wedding, Ruthin, Sept '10
"Just a quick thank you to you all we all had a great day/night. Everyone we spoke to enjoyed 'our band' on the night. Hope to see you all again.
Once again many thanks, Dawn & Brent"
- Dawn & Brent, Wedding, Wentbridge, Sept '10
"Martin and I would just like to say a massive THANK YOU to you guys for being so fantastic. Everyone said how fantastic you were and your sets were just spot on. Thanks also for resolving the hiccup with the generators as quickly and professionally as you did. It was great to rock out all night to some of our favourite tunes, just brilliant. Even our 3 year old niece Sophia had to be physically removed from the dance floor and taken to bed. Bless.
Best wishes and kind regards,
- Martin & Rebecca Norris, Wedding, Wakefield, Aug '10
"On behalf of my husband and I - I would just like to say a massive thank you to you all for making our Wedding party so fantastic!!! We had so many comments on how good you were & everyone had a fab time. All the best in the future"
- Nathan & Jess King, Wedding, Llandrindod Wells, Aug '10
"Thank you so much for Saturday. So many people commented on how fantastic you were. Hope to see you again in the future. Natalie & Jason"
- Natalie and Jason, Wedding, Castlefield, July '10
"Thankyou so much for playing at my 21st birthday party... you were amazing catered for every age and everyone loved it! Would definitely recommend this band for any occasion...very nice lads and very professional and easy to work with! thankyou again :) xx"
- Kim, 21st Birthday, Drax, July '10
"We can't thank you enough for playing at our wedding. You played a great set and the dance floor was packed all the time! Everyone commented on how great you are. Thank you also for putting up with the token drunk ...and I don't mean the groom, I mean the little guy with no shirt or socks on...there's always one..! We will definitely be recommending you and wish you all the very best. Many thanks again for a fantastic evening. Thanks also for the photos, we will add them to our album. Very best wishes, Helen and Charles"
- Helen and Charles, Wedding, Colwyn Bay, July '10
"Thanks for helping to make it a perfect day, everyone commented what a fantastic band you were. A number of the guests even said that they thought your rendition of 'Sweet Child of Mine' was better than Guns n' Roses! You were a pleasure to deal with and were extremely helpful in making sure we had a great night. You were very professional, you sounded great, and you were excellent value for money, even sending us some photos that you took at the event. I'll definitely recommend you to anyone looking to book a band. Thanks again, Brian"
- Wedding, Nantwich, July '10
"The guys in Tourguide are fantastic. They accommodated not only requests, but a friend arranged to sing with them as a surprise. Nothing but good things to say about them.
- Phil and Max, Wedding, Lichfield,
"Thanks to the band for an excellent performance and playing a great range of songs that catered for all the guests and got everybody dancing. You really added to our day and were very professional and sincere. Would highly recommend and book again for any future events. Thanks again, Ian and Jayne."
- Ian and Jayne, Wedding, Clayton-le-Moors, Sept '09
"Thank you so much for playing at our wedding, you were brilliant and really made the day for us! We would definitly have no hesitation in recommending you, everyone should book Tourguide for their event! You are a really friendly group of guys, great vocals and music and great song choices got everyone dancing all night! Everyone asked us about you and said how fantastic you were. We just need to think of another occasion so we can book you again! Many thanks, Caroline and Dan"
- Caroline and Dan, Wedding, Wentworth, Sheffield, Aug '09
"Thank you for all your help on Saturday night. We enjoyed your music very much and are grateful for your contribution to a memorable occasion. We hope we will meet again some time Best wishes. Michael"
- James and Chiho's Wedding, Topps Farm, Nether Alderley, Aug '09
"Thanks for a really good night, we thought you were brilliant and really enjoyed it, just a shame it went so quickly. We've had lots of guest say how good they thought you were too and we would certainly recommend you for any event. Glad you enjoyed it too."
- Tony & Amy, Wedding, Moorside Grange Hotel & Spa, Disley, Aug '09
"Just wanted to thank you all for a brilliant night at our wedding, you played a great mix of songs and we recieved a lot of comments from our guests about how much they enjoyed the music. Thanks again, Claire & Wendy"
- Claire and Wendy, Wedding, Heaton House Farm, Macclesfield, June '09
"Just wanted to say a big thank you for your performance at our wedding.
Everyone thought you were superb.
Thanks a lot for all your help, you made it really easy to organise."
- David and Christine, Wedding, Clayton-le-Moors, April '09
"Thanks for a good night. Very pleasant lads..."
- Mike, Christmas Party, Penrith Cons. Club, Dec '08
"Thank you for doing a cracking job last night. Will definitely recommend you guys!"
- Jenny and Byron, Wedding, Hoghton Tower, Preston, Aug '08
"Just wanted to thank you all for a brilliant night. We thought you played a great mix of songs and all our guests said you made the night - they didn't want the music to end. Everyone was exhausted all the next day from dancing!"
- David and Eleanor, Wedding, Liverpool Marina and Yacht Club, June '08
" Just a quick thank you to you and the guys for providing the fantastic entertainment for our wedding reception! Everyone really enjoyed the night and many people said that you were great!"
- Brona and Steve, Wedding, The Manchester Airport Marriott, Hale Barnes, May '08
"Just a note to thank you for Saturday night and to say that we recieved a lot of comments from our guests about how much they enjoyed the music you played - you may be seeing us at some of your public gigs. Thanks, Paul"
- Paul, Birthday, Woodford British Legion, March '08
"THANKS GUYS FOR A FAB NIGHT EVERYONE ENJOYED IT YOU WERE FAB AS ALWAYS,COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU ALL,TOURGUIDE MADE OUR NIGHT HOPE I DONT HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER TWENTY YEARS TO BOOK YOU AGAIN SOME AWESOME SONGS AND FAB MUSICIANS, THIS BAND SHOULD BE AT EVERY VENUE IN THE COUNTRY XXXXXXXXXXXX"
- Sandra, Wedding Anniversary, St. Michael's Social Club, Oct '07
"...am just reflecting on my 50th party on 20th October at Birchfield Social Club at which you played. It was such a great night - everyone has told us how much they enjoyed your sets. Thanks again, Martyn"
- Martyn, Birthday Party, Birchfield Social Club, Widnes, Oct '07
"Thanks so much guys for making our wedding such a top do. You rocked all night and the crowd and us didn't want it to end! We will definitely be booking you for any future events i.e. birthdays, anniversaries, christenings etc. You really are a class act!! If anyone is considering booking a band for a forthcoming event - this is the band to book - they really are excellent!! Thanks again guys."
- Emma & Daz, Wedding, The Bellavista, Milnrow, Aug '07
"Really enjoyed the night and you guys made it that extra bit special. Everyone commented on how great the band were."
- Gareth & Elisa, Wedding, The Belle Epoque Knutsford, Aug '07
"Thanks yet again for a great night, everyone said you were really really good..."
- Jen, 30th Birthday, Whittakers Arms, Accrington, Aug '07
"I booked Tourguide for my boyfriends Suprise 30th and I thought they were fantastic! I asked them in advance if they would be able to play some Stone Roses songs and they learnt a few songs especially for the night which I thought was brilliant. The theme was Black & White and the band even dressed appropriately for the night. Lots of people commented on how good they were and what a great set list! They even sent me a few photos of the party that they had taken from the stage of everyone dancing - really nice touch and appreciated because I'd forgotten my camera! Thanks for a great evening lads, glad you enjoyed the food!"
- Angela, 30th Birthday, Ukranian Club, Halifax, July '07
"TourGuide are excellent. Me & Sis came to watch you all play at the Hope & Anchor in Accrington on Friday 22nd June 07. We were only meant to be stopping for a little while and then going into town, but the band was that good we never left the pub all night... I will recommend them to anyone, they are the greatest!
- Ali, The Hope and Anchor, Accrington, June '07
Tourguide were an excellent band for our formal staff party at Manchester City Football club. Maintained regular contact prior to the event, were accommodating to our requests of using their equipment for our own use (microphone for speeches etc) and dressed appropriately for our style for the evening. They played a wide selection of songs that kept the dance floor full and dancing till the end the night ended too early as could have danced for a good while longer! There was a wide selection of people at the event, and they catered to all tastes. Two separate guests are even looking to book the band for their weddings so will certainly be seeing you again!
- Claire Roberts, Staff Party, Manchester City Football club, June '07
"Great bunch of lads (and lady). The dance floor was packed all night - the band catered for everyone. Thanks for learning/playing our requests (and letting Mike loose on the drums for a bit!). Perfect end to the day. Book this band now - they ROCK!"
- Mike and Sarah, Wedding, The Hey Green Hotel, Marsden, West Yorkshire, May '07
2 x 60 Minute Sets
3 x 45 Minute Sets
As a band we are reliable, professional and trustworthy. We understand how important a person's special day can be, and take it very seriously whenever we are hired.