Function Band With Rock, Pop & Soul Covers
Sex On Fire
Take Your Mama
The Creatures tread the evolutionary path of mainstream pop/rock with a soupon of soul and rock n roll added for additional flavour to their eclectic mix. From James Brown to Jon Bon Jovi this is a band that knows the music that gets people up and dancing. The band comprises lead vocals/guitar, bass guitar/vocals, drums/vocals and lead guitar with keyboards on iPod when required.
The band provide a high quality PA and lighting system, and can provide background music at no extra charge on iPod/CD before their performance, during their breaks and after the performance has finished. The Creatures generally play two one-hour or three 40 minute sets, but times can be altered to suit the function.
Keeping up with the latest chart hits, The Creatures offer their friendly and energetic performances to the client ensuring that your event is a memorable one!
For an approximate quote, please enter your postcode:
- Where The Streets Have No Name
- Wait For The World To Change
- Learn To Fly, All My Life, Times Like These
- Forget You
- My Sharona
- Enter Sand Man, Nothing Else Matters
- How You Remind Me
- Rock Star
- Hippy Hippy Shake
- Mr Jones
- All These Things I've Done
- 500 Miles
- We Will Rock You
- Run To You
- Hotel California
- My Generation
- A Little Less Conversation
- Sweet Child Of Mine
- Brown Eyed Girl
- The Wall Pink Floyd
- Brown Sugar Rolling Stones Wanted Dead Or Alive Bon Jovi
- Weather With You Crowded House
- Foxy Lady Jimi Hendrix
- You Give Love A Bad Name
- Hard Days Night The Beatles Another One Bites The Dust
- Hey Jude The Beatles
- I'm A Believer
- American Idiot
- Mrs. Robinson
- My Generation
- Are You Gonna Go My Way
- Pin Ball Wizard
- Saw Her Standing There
- Be My Girl Jet
- Suspicious Minds
- Better Together
- Twist & Shout
- Bitter Sweet Symphony
- 20 Century Boy
- Cosmic Girl
- I Feel Good
- Gay Bar
- Long Train Running
- Harder To Breathe
- Mustang Sally
- Hey Ya Outcast
- Play That Funky Music
- I Predict A Riot
- Rocket Man
- In Bloom
- Sex Machine James Brown
- Let Me Entertain You
- Superstition Stevie Wonder Losing My Religion Rem
- Sweet Home Alabama Lynyrd Skynyrd Mollys Chambers
- Good Times Chic
- Place Your Hands Reef
- Every Breath You Take
- Krooks Niave
- Fight For Your Right
- Boys Smells Like
- Free Falling
- Somebody Told Me
- Starz In Their Eye
- Lets Dance
- Song 2 Blur
- Living On A Prayer
- Take Me Out
- Message In A Bottle
- Take Your Mama
- Money For Nothing
- Never Tear Us Apart
- Under The Bridge
- New Sensation Inxs
- Vertigo U2
- Pride U2
- With Or Without You U2
- Rebel Yell Billy Idol
- Wonderwall Oasis
- She Sell Sanctuary The Cult Wonderful World James Morrison
- Should I Stay Or Go The Clash You Get What You Give
- Summer Of 69 Bryan Adams
- Amy Winehouse Valerie
- I Like The Way You Move
- Kings Of Leon Sex On Fire
- And Many More!
- Camden Palace
- Brixton Academy
- The Astoria
- Shepherds Bush Empire
- The Forum
- The Albert Hall
- Carling Academies
- The Grosvenor, Anaheim, Usa
- The Viper Rooms, Los Angeles
- South-by-south West, Texas
- The Cat Club, Hollywood
- And Many More!
- *worked With*
- Robbie Williams
- Belinda Carlisle
- Mtv 2
- Kerrang! Tv
- Channel 5 Virgin
- Radio 1
- And Many More!
I cannot thank the band enough for their performance and help at our wedding. They were so friendly and approachable and were a pleasure to have
as part of our day. They were very willing to help with our ipod playing in between sets. We had so many compliments from our guests regarding the band and the variety of music they played. They were perfect for our wedding and the mix of family and friends. A truly memorable day was made even more so by a memorable and highly recommended group - top class - 5 star!!
- Samantha Gould - wedding reception - Hertfordshire - July 2010
The Creatures were excellent. They kept everyone up dancing all night and really helped to make our day so special. All our guests loved them and we have had tons of compliments about them. Thank you so much for providing an excellent service and making everything go smoothly.
- Sarah Adcock - wedding reception - Essex - November 2009
Brilliant! Best covers band I've ever heard!
- Malcolm Stockham - wedding reception - Suffolk - September 2009
The Creatures were excellent, they played great music and everyone had a brilliant time. Many of our guests commented on how good their performance was. They really made our evening.
- Martin White - wedding reception - Hertfordshire - June 2009
They were amazing. Everyone at the wedding commented on how good they were and I will be recommending them to friends and family for any of their functions. They had everyone up dancing all night, it was a fantastic day but the music from them really made the night and we just wanted to say a big thank you.
- Katie Tankard - wedding reception - Essex - August 2009
The Creatures were professional, smart and friendly, and the music was first class. We had an excellent time and many of our guests commented just how great the band were. We all had a wonderful time!
- Clare and Sam Maddock - wedding reception - Oxfordshire - June 2009
The Creatures were absolutely FANTASTIC!! Everyone at the party commented on them. We were really impressed. The music was great and they created a brilliant atmosphere. Thank you!
- Paul Brown - birthday party - Warwickshire - July 2009
We have seen the band twice before and they always meet your expectations. All our guests enjoyed the band a lot!
- Suzanne Yates - wedding reception - Bedfordshire - September 2008
The Creatures were excellent and very friendly on the evening. We really enjoyed the music. We had lots of great feedback from our friends and family about the band and would definitely recommend both the band and your service to anyone else.
- Darren Noble - wedding reception - Hampshire - August 2008
Everyone commented on how good the band were. Plenty of people danced, the band were very friendly and efficient. They did an excellent job of entertaining.
- David Ireland - wedding reception - Surrey - July 2008
Please pass on our thanks to the band. They were fantastic, the dance floor was packed all night and we couldn't have asked for more! Great service and efficient. Many thanks.
- Harriet Esson - wedding reception - Suffolk - July 2008
Please pass these thanks on to The Creatures. They were superb and gave us the most fantastic ending to my daughters perfect wedding day.
- Annie Esson - daughter's wedding reception - Suffolk - July 2008
The band were fantastic, everyone had a great night
- Geoff Pugh - wedding reception - London - March 2008
The band were flexible with timings that we wanted to change on the day. They were fantastic! The guests were up dancing every time the band played.
- Katy Causer - wedding reception - Essex - May 2008
Band were superb with a great mix of music that had everyone up dancing. I have received so many comments from our wedding guests about how great the band were.
- Simon Cockley - wedding reception - Hertfordshire - May 2008
The Creatures were amazing and we would not hesitate to book them again. Function Junction also provided us with excellent service and we will use your services again in the future.
- Lizzie Hayden - corporate dinner and dance - Nottingham - April 2008
The band were excellent, everybody said what a great time they had. They made the evening so special. Not one person was sitting. All very professional service.
- Bob Claydon - wedding reception - Essex - June 2007
Throughout the whole process Function Junction impressed. On the day many guests commented on our brilliant band. Thank you
- Neil Fletcher - wedding reception - London - May 2007
The Creatures were excellent, despite them having a terible journey to our venue (M4 being closed), they arrived on time and were really friendly. The music was absoultely fantastic, getting every generation dancing and several guests requesting more information on how we booked the band.
- Alastair Dunster - Wedding reception - Chippenham - September 2007
We have been recommending Function Junction to everyone as the ease and quality from start to finish was amazing. Our guests just loved The Creatures with even my new mother-in-law (and her two new hips) dancing
- Viane Frost - wedding reception - London - July 2007
The band were excellent, everybody said what a great time they had. They made the evening so special. All very professional service!
- Bob Claydon - wedding reception - Essex - July 2007
Brilliant!! We wish we hadn't invited so many guests. We could have spent more time listening and less time chatting.
- Steve Page - wedding reception - Bicester - June 2007
I wish I had more time to dance, The Creatures were brilliant and everyone said how fantastic they were. A great bunch of guys who were also great performers and musicians. Thanks to all at Function Junction too, you were
always very friendly and helpful.
- Karen Terry - wedding reception - Essex - June 2007
Function Junction has been great and helpful and The Creatures were really great good lads and lots of fun!
- Lee Rose - wedding reception - Surrey - June 2007
We (and our guests) loved The Creatures - They played a great selection of songs which got everyone dancing. Had we not been so busy, we would have danced all night! We will certainly recommend them!
- Kate Tregidgo - wedding reception - Roehampton - June 2007
I hope you can pass on my thanks to The Creatures for their performance at our wedding on March 10th. Many of our guests remarked on how fantastic they were and my husband and I wholeheartedly agree. They were professional, friendly and also very tolerantAlso, booking music for our wedding was actually the part of our day that I was most stressed about, but
you made it very easy and even enjoyable.
- Jenny Gillies - wedding reception - Hertfordshire - March 2007
The evening was fantastic, if a bit ad hoc, as the flood barriers went up cutting off footpath access unless you climbed over them!
- Alyson Burnett - party - Essex - January 2007
Cheers guys for a fantastic set of songs - we have received no end of compliments from our reception guests. You managed to keep young and old dancing all night and have become a truly memorable part of our big day. All
the best for 2007.
- Stuart and Catherine Williamson - wedding reception - Hampshire -
The creatures were absolutely fantastic - everyone loved them, as they played something for every generation.
- Nicky Smith - wedding reception - Surrey - December 2006
The effort the band put in on the evening was exceptionally good. Full marks!
- Rupert Bedell - wedding reception - West Sussex - September 2006
The Creatures Offer:
1 x 75 Minute Set
2 x 60 Minute Sets