Jimmy has a wide range of characters including Knuckles the biker, Ernie the miserable old man and his wife Elsie, Rufus the monkey and the Underweight Boxing Champion of the World, Lightening Les! This enables Jimmy to tailor his act accordingly to suit each audience and venue.
As an international act, Jimmy has performed worldwide in many venues and works for many of the top cruise lines worldwide, including Royal Caribbean, Silver Seas, Disney, Radisson, Princess, P&O, Cunard and Holland America.
Jimmys reputation precedes him as one of the best comedy ventriloquists in the UK. How does he do it? His lips are sealed!
For an approximate quote, please enter your postcode:
- Royal Caribbean
- P&o Crusies
- Disney Cruises
- Silver Seas
- Fred Olsen
- Princess And Holland America
- Number 10 Downing Street - Prime Ministers Annual Charity Christmas Party (2 Years Running)
- Bbc's Weakest Link New Years Eve 2002 Entertainers Edition
- Itv's Overall Winner Grand Final New Faces
- Sky Tv's 'stand And Deliver'
- Channel 4's 'big Breakfast'
- Itv's 'talking Telephone Numbers'
- Orient Express
- British Airways
- British Telecom
- Henry Moore Foundation 'inner Voice / Dead Air' Leeds, Uk Production 2004
- Combined Services Entertainment - Falkland Islands, Ascension Island, Belize, Germany And Northern Island
- Imperial Hotel Las Vegas
- British Grand Prix At Silverstone
- Ideal Home Exhibition
- Hotels, Theatres, Holiday Centres And Many More!
"A real gem of a vent act, Tamley is as good as acts like this can become. A huge array of characters on show, with Lightning Les the Underweight Boxer proving to be a real winner."
- Mark Ritchie, The Stage Newspaper, January 2007
"Don't expect the traditional one man and his doll routine that can often lose its initial impact, when you go and see Jimmy Tamely. There is no way he just stays still with a sole character. This guy has at least four and they all make an impact. The cross talk between them cleverly interrupted by Tamley is quite delightful."
- John Hannam, The Stage Newspaper
"Probably the best technical ventriloquist I've seen in the last 20 years."
- Ray Alan And Lord Charles
"Jimmy Tamley without doubt gave us the funniest 50 minutes of our lives. The crowd agreed because they were calling and screaming for more. If you want to be entertained by sheer class book Jimmy Tamley."
- Tim Clifford, Cork University, Events Organiser
"Jimmy Tamley, billed as one of the funniest ventriloquists around. So often acts rely on the cuddly nature of their props and forget about their material, not so here. He quickly built a great rapport between the members of his 'family' and the audience and the comedy is of a high standard throughout. His last character - 'underweight' boxer Lightning Les - is a classic."
- Derek Smith, The Stage
"A huge thank you to Jimmy Tamley for performing at our 'end of campaign' celebration. He was a great success and made a lasting impression ."
- British Sugar plc
"An excellent topical entertainer who was technically quite superb. A bright modern act presented extremely professionally"
- Major T.J. Cavender, HQ Army School Of Mechanical Transport, Combined Services Entertainment
Jimmy Tamley Offers:
1 x 60 Minute Sets
2 x 45 Minute Sets